What is a full smile makeover?
A full smile makeover involves a customized combination of dental procedures designed to provide you with a complete smile transformation. The exact procedures will be different for each smile makeover, depending on the needs of the individual. A smile makeover can address:
- Tooth discoloration
- Alignment issues
- Spacing issues
- Tooth length
- Missing teeth
- Chips and cracks
- Tooth asymmetry
- Tooth disproportion
It’s important to choose a smile makeover dentist who is not only skilled, experienced, and up-to-date with the latest dental technology, but also one who has a thorough understanding of facial anatomy and the artistry needed to achieve overall aesthetic harmony.
A smile makeover can significantly improve the appearance of your smile, giving you the confidence you want.
What procedures are included in a smile makeover?
Some patients require full-mouth restoration services, or a more functional approach to their smile makeover. Others are best served by a cosmetic approach. And some will need a bit of both. Here are some of the different procedures that may be included in a smile makeover.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional teeth whitening increases the radiance of the smile, enhancing its allure.
- Composite bonding – Composite resin can be used to reinforce a tooth’s structure while also improving the appearance of stained, chipped, misshapen, or gapped teeth, making it a good option for both functional and aesthetic purposes.
- Veneers – Porcelain veneers can be applied to a single tooth or multiple teeth. These custom-made shells that fit securely over the teeth can be used to protect damaged teeth from infection, achieve uniformity to tooth size and color, correct stains or chips, and restore harmony to the smile.
- Braces or Invisalign – Orthodontic treatment is often an important part of a teeth makeover. The straighter the teeth, and the more properly aligned, the more functional and attractive the smile.
- Tooth implants – When teeth are missing or too damaged or to repair, tooth implants are a great tooth replacement option that supports facial structure, restores tooth function, and supports jawbone health.
A smile transformation is a powerful confidence booster. Whether you currently feel the need to hide your imperfect teeth or you’re unable to enjoy eating the foods you love because of dental problems, a smile makeover may be just what you need. We can help you with the perfect combination of dental procedures that will give you the functional, radiant, and beautiful smile you deserve.