Dr. Pegah Salami earned her dental degree, cum laude, at Boston University School of Dental Medicine in 2001. She continues her education through many postgraduate courses and seminars every year.
Her educational focus has recently been in
- cosmetic dentistry,
- Invisalign certification,
- and becoming a sedation dentist through DOCS, the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation.
Dr. Salami is a member of
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- San Diego County Dental Society (SDCDS)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
A local, Dr. Pegah Salami, attended Torrey Pines. She and her husband live with their three children in San Diego. Dr. Salami enjoys oil painting, cooking, and keeping fit with Pilates.